Monday 17 June 2013

Muslims followers of Satan ? Quran 4:119 I will command them to change the creation of Allah

Quran Surah 95 Verse 4 (Surat At-Tīn)

Sahih International
We have certainly created man in the best of stature;

Muhsin Khan
Verily, We created man of the best stature (mould),

Pickthall
Surely We created man of the best stature

Yusuf Ali
We have indeed created man in the best of moulds,

Shakir
Certainly We created man in the best make.

Dr. Ghali
Indeed We already created man in the fairest stature; 
http://quran.com/95/4

The above verse in Quran says that Allah has created man is the best way possible.
You all know that every Muslim has to go through Circumcision ( Khatna ).
If allah has created man in the best way possible then why is Circumcision needed.
Why Allah didn't create man without foreskin ?
Many Muslims argue that best of stature doesn't mean perfect. Ok no problem. Now see Quran Surah 4 Verse 119.


Quran Surah 4 verse 119 (Surat An-Nisā)

Sahih International
And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.

Muhsin Khan
Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allah." And whoever takes Shaitan (Satan) as a Wali (protector or helper) instead of Allah, has surely suffered a manifest loss.

Pickthall
And surely I will lead them astray, and surely I will arouse desires in them, and surely I will command them and they will cut the cattle' ears, and surely I will command them and they will change Allah's creation. Whoso chooseth Satan for a patron instead of Allah is verily a loser and his loss is manifest.

Yusuf Ali
"I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.

Shakir
And most certainly I will lead them astray and excite in them vain desires, and bid them so that they shall slit the ears of the cattle, and most certainly I will bid them so that they shall alter Allah's creation; and whoever takes the Shaitan for a guardian rather than Allah he indeed shall suffer a manifest loss.

Dr. Ghali
And indeed I will definitely lead them into error, and indeed I will definitely arouse (vain) covetings in them, and indeed I will definitely command them (and) so indeed they will definitely cut off the cattle's ears; (One of the superstitions of the pagans) and indeed I will definitely command them (and) so indeed they will definitely change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Ash-Shaytan (An all-vicious one, i.e., satan) to himself for a constant patron apart from Allah, then he has already suffered (Literally: lost) evidently the greatest loss.
http://quran.com/4/119

So in the above verse Satan says, I will command them (humans) to change or alter Allah's creation.

If Allah created man than cutting off the foreskin means changing Allah's creating or altering Allah's creation. Why didn't Allah create man without foreskin, Why did Allah create foreskin in the first place when it had to be cut off ?
This sums up the whole thing:
http://bit.ly/ZXPPNi


1 comment:

  1. Today the basic reason of fall of the MUSLIMS through out the world is keeping themselves away from the teachings of QUR'AN Prayer Time Apps

    ReplyDelete